Meetings & Events, at Icicle Village Resort
The Icicle Village Resort offers over 9,200 square feet of indoor space for conferences and events in Leavenworth. You’ll also find two outdoor barbecue gardens (one tented) as well a village plaza for outdoor events.
With on-site full service catering, restaurant, massage and Spa facilities, workout facility, pools and hot tubs, and an activity center with miniature golf to name just a few of our on-property amenities, you’ll find no reason to leave the Resort!
Guests of the resort enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning, high speed wireless internet access throughout all areas of the Resort, plenty of complimentary parking, and no resort fees. Your meeting is supplied with all of your audio visual needs, including: LCD projectors, television & DVD players, screens, easels for flip charts, extension cords, podiums and wireless microphones.
Benefits of Meeting at the Icicle Village Resort
- Located equal distance between Seattle & Spokane in North Central Washington
- Executive boardroom with private restroom, built-in screen
- All meeting rooms have windows
- Two flexible ballrooms each seating up to 200 guests theater style, 175 banquet
- Full service in-house catering
- The Icicle Village Resort consistently receives the Travelers’ Choice Award from TripAdvisor
- Seasonally enclosed pool and outdoor spa are open year round
- Hotel garden for barbecues and outside events
- Alpine Spa, our resort day spa facility, is located at the resort
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet for all guests staying at the resort
- Free parking
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet access
- No additional resort fees
Toll free sales: 855-888-2272
More Conference Services
Leavenworth Shuttle & Taxi
Leavenworth Shuttle & Taxi offers daily on call taxi service, group shuttles, charter bus services, trailhead shuttles, raft and kayak shuttles, ski shuttles, and more. Call 509-548-7433. www.leavenworthshuttle.com
Videography and Audio Visual Services by Eric Link
Videolink, LLC, is a digital video production studio located in the heart of the Cascade Mountains near Leavenworth, Washington. Award winning videographer Eric Link started Videolink in 1996 while videotaping extreme sports in the area.
For larger conventions and meetings please visit with us about using the Leavenworth Festhalle (fest hall or festhalle) for your group. The Leavenworth Festhalle holds up to 1,000 theater style, 570-690 classroom style, 800-950 banquet style, and holds 62 8' x 10' booths or 50 10' x 10'' booths.
Visit www.leavenworthfesthalle.com to learn more.