The Wenatchee River Festival
River play and educational festival. White water kayaking, flat-water family boats, raft and kayak down river
- 9:00 AM Registration
- 9:30 AM Yoga
- 11:00 AM Clinics
- SUP Clinic sponsored by Leavenworth Mountain Sports
- Playboat Clinic given by Jean Luc Robichaux
- Downriver Clinic
- 1:00 PM Rodeo
- 3:00 PM SUP Race sponsored by Leavenworth Mountain Sports
- Rescue Demo sponsored by Wave Trek
- Downriver Race Sponsored by WKC
- 4:00 PM Raft Race sponsored by Riverbooty.com
- 4:30 PM Rescue Demo sponsored by Wave Trek
- 5:00 PM Flip and Rescue sponsored by Riverbooty.com
- 5:30 PM Dutch Oven Cook-off Judging
- Silent Auction/BBQ Potluck
All Day Events
- Crossfit Challenges sponsored by Crossfit Cashmere
- Throw Rope Toss sponsored by Riverbooty
- Hula hooping
- Music Jam
Wenatchee Festival Events
There will any number of events going on throughout the day on the river. As you share the river, please remember to root your fellow paddlers and rafters on!
4th Annual Raft Games hosted by River Booty Photography!
The raft games begin at Rodeo Hole and occur during the trip down the river. Registration for the raft games is at Cashmere Riverside Park!
- Timed Down River Raft Race
- Flip-N-Recovery Competition
- REMEMBER! Come by the River Booty booth throughout the day for the Throw bag Competition (Accuracy and Distance)!! This event is open to all participants and the public for a small fee.
WKC Kayak Down River Race
A 4 mile run from Rodeo Hole to the Cashmere Take-out. All participants will begin with a single start time from Rodeo Hole and have their finish times recorded as their boat passes under the bridge just before the takeout at Cashmere. Participants must indicate their race category at the time of Registration. A race category requires a minimum of 2 participants.
Kayaks over 9 feet
Kayaks under 9 feet
LMS Stand Up Paddle board Down River Race
Begins at Rodeo Hole with a 4 mile run down to the Cashmere Take-out. All participants will begin with a single start time from Rodeo Hole and have their finish times recorded as their board passes under the bridge just before the takeout at Cashmere.
LMS SUP Clinic
Leavenworth Mountain Sports is offering an introduction to basics of stand up paddling.
That evening, join us at the Cashmere Riverside Center for a BBQ Potluck! Festivities begin at 5pm and you can browse the Silent Auction Items dontacted by our sponsors and cheer on your favorite competitor in the Awards Ceremony.
New Belgium beer is once again the WRF’s Beer Sponsor and the beer tickets sold will go to support AW!