Leavenworth Farmers Market
Washington’s Fun Farmers Market!
Every Thursday from June to October
Time: 4pm until 8pm
Location: Lions Club Park, Between City Pool and City Hall on Hwy 2, Leavenworth
We look forward to seeing you!
Come on out and meet your local farmers, artists, chefs, musicians, bakers & winemakers! Your community market has been grown with you in mind. “Der Bauernmarkt” (simply German for Farmers Market) .
Our vendors will bring to market fresh-picked veggies (we feature many certified organic veggies), herbs, fresh cut flowers, peanuts, garlic, raw goat’s milk, goat and sheep cheese, garden fresh salsa, jams, cider, farm-crafts, handmade soap, metal yard art, locally grown landscaping plants and a selection of healthy local plant and herb starts (think heirloom matters!) from our farmers, mostly organically grown for your own garden or containers. We are an earth-friendly market; please support this effort by remembering your bags.
This sunny marketplace would love to be your place to meet & make friends!
Please visit our market booth featuring farm profiles, “what’s fresh” e-newsletter and community membership sign-ups, locals Thursday information and market T-shirts. Joining your community market is a great way to support local food and farms, a significant part of all sustainable local economies.
Some of the vendors include:
- Gibbs Organic Produce- Organic Produce
- Tierra Farm- Organic Produce
- Alpine Lakes Sheep Cheeses- Farmstead Aged Raw Sheep Milk Cheeses
- Pipitone Farms- Peaches, Apricots, Jams and Dried Fruit
- Spencer Fruit Organics- Many Fruits, micro Greens, and Fruit Wines
- Oberg Brothers Natural Beef
- Grandma Garlic’s Place
- Home Fires Bakery- Breads and Desserts
- Grass Roots Pasta- Fresh Pasta
- J5 Coffee- Freshly Roasted Coffee and Drinks
- Rest Awhile Fruit Stand- Many Fruits and Freshly Baked Goodies
- Miller’s Orchards- Many Fruits and Eggs
- Nicholson’s Orchard Fresh- Many Fruits
- Larry’s “Ama’s Acres”- Vegetables and Metal Art
- Krueger’s Pepper Farm- Peppers, Squashes, Melons, and more
- Roots- Flowers and Blueberries
- Balsam Root Ranch- Jewelry
- Cabin Home Pottery
- Veena Jewelry and Design- Handcrafted Jewelry
- African Art- Handmade Baskets by Samba
- Leavenworth Lavender
- Warren’s Wooden Toys
- Renaissance Cafe- Ready to eat foods
- Good Mood Food- Ready to eat foods
- Smokin’ Joe’s BBQ- Ready to eat foods
- Parke Creek Farm- Veggies from the Kittitas Valley
- Feil Orchards- Huge selection of rare apple varieties, pears, cherries, and stone fruits
- Nicholson’s Orchard Fresh- Organic apples, pears, and veggies