Leavenworth Farmers Market
Washington’s Fun Farmers Market!
The 2013 market starts Thursday, June 6, from 4-8 PM, at Lion’s Club Park, in Leavenworth Every Thursday from June to October Time: 4pm until 8pm Location: Lions Club Park, Between City Pool and City Hall on Hwy 2, Leavenworth Website: www.leavenworthfarmersmarket.org We look forward to seeing you! Information: 509-548-5786
Come on out and meet your local farmers, artists, chefs, musicians, bakers & winemakers! Your community market has been grown with you in mind. “Der Bauernmarkt” (simply German for Farmers Market) .
Our vendors will bring to market fresh-picked veggies (we feature many certified organic veggies), herbs, fresh cut flowers, peanuts, garlic, raw goat’s milk, goat and sheep cheese, garden fresh salsa, jams, cider, farm-crafts, handmade soap, metal yard art, locally grown landscaping plants and a selection of healthy local plant and herb starts (think heirloom maters!) from our farmers, mostly organically grown for your own garden or containers. We are an earth-friendly market; please support this effort by remembering your bags.
This sunny marketplace would love to be your place to meet & make friends!
Please visit our market booth featuring farm profiles, “what’s fresh” e-newsletter and community membership sign-ups, Locals Thursday information and market T-shirts. Joining your community market is a great way to support local food and farms, a significant part of all sustainable local economies.
Some of the vendors include:
- Gibbs Organic Produce- Organic Produce
- Tierra Farm- Organic Produce
- Alpine Lakes Sheep Cheeses- Farmstead Aged Raw Sheep Milk Cheeses
- Pipitone Farms- Peaches, Apricots, Jams and Dried Fruit
- Spencer Fruit Organics- Many Fruits, micro Greens, and Fruit Wines
- Oberg Brothers Natural Beef
- Grandma Garlic’s Place
- Home Fires Bakery- Breads and Desserts
- Grass Roots Pasta- Fresh Pasta
- J5 Coffee- Freshly Roasted Coffee and Drinks
- Rest Awhile Fruit Stand- Many Fruits and Freshly Baked Goodies
- Miller’s Orchards- Many Fruits and Eggs
- Nicholson’s Orchard Fresh- Many Fruits
- Larry’s “Ama’s Acres”- Vegetables and Metal Art
- Krueger’s Pepper Farm- Peppers, Squashes, Melons, and more
- Roots- Flowers and Blueberries
- Balsam Root Ranch- Jewelry
- Cabin Home Pottery
- Veena Jewelry and Design- Handcrafted Jewelry
- African Art- Handmade Baskets by Samba
- Leavenworth Lavender
- Warren’s Wooden Toys
- Renaissance Cafe- Ready to eat foods
- Good Mood Food- Ready to eat foods
- Smokin’ Joe’s BBQ- Ready to eat foods
- Parke Creek Farm- Veggies from the Kittitas Valley
- Feil Orchards- Huge selection of rare apple varieties, pears, cherries, and stone fruits
- Nicholson’s Orchard Fresh- Organic apples, pears, and veggies