Employment Opportunities at Icicle Village Resort
We want you! To work with us on our fast paced, fun hospitality team! Icicle Village Resort is looking for candidates who have experience working with the general public and have a heart for hospitality. Icicle Village Resort is the premier Resort in Leavenworth, WA with 165 hotel rooms and condominiums, JJ Hills Fresh Grill, Icicle Junction Activity Center with an 18 hole miniature golf course, arcade and café. With the addition of Alpine Spa (opened in May 2014) we have rounded out the Resort experience in Leavenworth.
Employment opportunities are available for friendly, guest service oriented team players. We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic employees who are dedicated to helping us deliver excellent customer service to our guests.
Full-time employees at the Resort are offered a medical, dental, and vision plan, a retirement plan, a tuition reimbursement program and various discounted services at the Resort.
Our Core Values
All decisions we make are guided by our core values:
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. This applies to our guests, fellow employees, owners, and the community in which we do business.
- Being different, in a positive (fine) manner, is what allows us to offer a memorable guest experience and market ourselves in a distinctive way.
- Strong team members are what make us succeed.
- Always strive to make things better today than they were yesterday.
How to Apply
Please apply in person at the Icicle Village Resort or send your application to:
Icicle Village Resort
505 Highway 2
Leavenworth, WA 98826
You may also email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download Application in Adobe PDF format
Current Jobs Available at the Icicle Village Resort:
Housekeeping & Night Laundry
Come join the best housekeeping team in Leavenworth. Daytime housekeepers and swing shift laundry staff are needed so come apply as soon as possible.
• Make up beds with fresh linens
• Clean guest bathrooms, restock towels and empty trash containers
• Wash dishes and clean kitchens in condominiums
• Clean floors
• Realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
• Organize and restock cart at end of shift
• Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with guests and coworkers
• Other tasks as they arise
• This position requires good physical health, including the ability to extend arms over head and bend to perform cleaning tasks
• Ability to push or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. and lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Punctuality and reliable attendance are required
Front Desk Agent
We are looking for fun, dynamic, outgoing people who love a face paced work environment - you will never be bored at the Front Desk of Icicle Village Resort! If you seek a position that is full-time and long-term, with healthcare benefits as well as tuition reimbursement we have an opening for you! A few of the requirements for this position:
- attention to detail and organizational skills
- a can-do attitude, someone who likes to have fun in a professional environment
- stand for long periods of time (available shifts are 3pm -11pm)
- experience handling money as well as balancing a till
- Microsoft Word experience as well as computer savvy
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution
JJ Hills Fresh Grill is looking for a full time dishwasher. If you seek a full-time and long-term job opportunity with room to move up through the ranks, this is the place for you! We offer healthcare benefits as well as tuition reimbursement for full time employees.