Employment Opportunities at Icicle Village Resort
We want you! To work with us on our fast paced, fun hospitality team! Icicle Village Resort is looking for candidates who have experience working with the general public and have a heart for hospitality. Icicle Village Resort is the premier Resort in Leavenworth, WA with 165 hotel rooms and condominiums, JJ Hills Fresh Grill, Icicle Junction Activity Center with an 18 hole miniature golf course, arcade and café. With the addition of Alpine Spa (opened in May 2014) we have rounded out the Resort experience in Leavenworth.
Employment opportunities are available for friendly, guest service oriented team players. We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic employees who are dedicated to helping us deliver excellent customer service to our guests.
Full-time employees at the Resort are offered a medical, dental, and vision plan, a retirement plan, a tuition reimbursement program and various discounted services at the Resort.
Our Core Values
All decisions we make are guided by our core values:
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. This applies to our guests, fellow employees, owners, and the community in which we do business.
- Being different, in a positive (fine) manner, is what allows us to offer a memorable guest experience and market ourselves in a distinctive way.
- Strong team members are what make us succeed.
- Always strive to make things better today than they were yesterday.
How to Apply
Please apply in person at the Icicle Village Resort or send your application to:
Icicle Village Resort
505 Highway 2
Leavenworth, WA 98826
You may also email your application to email@example.com.
- Download Application in Adobe PDF format
Current Jobs Available at the Icicle Village Resort:
Icicle Junction Activity Center Attendants
We are currently seeking Cashiers/Attendants for our Icicle Junction Fun Center. This is a great entry level position into hospitality!
General Job Duties:
• Serving and preparing food, cashiering
• Pouring and serving beer, wine and spirits (in compliance with WA State laws)
• Helping guests access entertainment park games and activities
• Taking in arcade tickets and giving out prizes
• Bussing tables and maintaining appearance of dining areas
• Positions require a WA State MAST Liquor Permit and Food Handler’s Card
• Ability to work flexible hours is needed. A work shift may fall anywhere between 10am to 11 pm, weekdays or weekends
The Icicle Village Resort in Leavenworth currently seeks additional housekeeping staff to help provide a clean and comfortable atmosphere for our guests.
• Make up guest rooms with fresh linens
• Clean guest bathrooms, restock towels and empty trash containers
• Align furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
• Organize and restock cart at end of shift
• Respond to guest queries and requests
• Report damage or safety hazards to supervisor
• Ensure confidentiality and security of hotel room or condominium
• Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with guests and coworkers
• This position requires good physical health, including the ability to extend arms over head and bend to perform cleaning tasks
• Ability to push or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. and lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Punctuality and reliable attendance are required
Hostess in JJ Hills Fresh Grill
Fun work environment supporting our wait staff, banquet staff and bussers. We are looking for someone available Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays evening shifts.
Whenever a guest arrives, the hostess will first direct guests to the appropriate table. They may even help them to sit by drawing their chairs, if necessary. They then present a menu which contains all the food items available in the restaurant and fill water glasses as needed. Buss and clean tables and reset as need in a prompt manner.
Alpine Spa, at Icicle Village Resort Cosmetologist
The Alpine Spa seeks a talented Cosmetologist who is passionate about meeting client expectations. Our green spa practices are non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
• Provide beauty services to our clients, such as manicures, pedicures, body treatments, hair cutting & styling, and waxing
• Keep work areas clean and create a pleasant atmosphere for clients
• Attend company training sessions to learn how to offer more services at an expert level
• Follow resort policies and procedures in all encounters with clients and coworkers
• Licensed cosmetologist in the state of Washington
• Past experience preferred
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills
If you are interested in growing and learning in your cosmetology career, we encourage you to apply today!
~Salary DOE, plus commission on product sales~