Employment Opportunities at Icicle Village Resort
We want you! To work with us on our fast paced, fun hospitality team! Icicle Village Resort is looking for candidates who have experience working with the general public and have a heart for hospitality. Icicle Village Resort is the premier Resort in Leavenworth, WA with 165 hotel rooms and condominiums, JJ Hills Fresh Grill, Icicle Junction Activity Center with an 18 hole miniature golf course, arcade and café. With the addition of Alpine Spa (opened in May 2014) we have rounded out the Resort experience in Leavenworth.
Employment opportunities are available for friendly, guest service oriented team players. We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic employees who are dedicated to helping us deliver excellent customer service to our guests.
Full-time employees at the Resort are offered a medical, dental, and vision plan, a retirement plan, a tuition reimbursement program and various discounted services at the Resort.
Our Core Values
All decisions we make are guided by our core values:
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. This applies to our guests, fellow employees, owners, and the community in which we do business.
- Being different, in a positive (fine) manner, is what allows us to offer a memorable guest experience and market ourselves in a distinctive way.
- Strong team members are what make us succeed.
- Always strive to make things better today than they were yesterday.
How to Apply
Please apply in person at the Icicle Village Resort or send your application to:
Icicle Village Resort
505 Highway 2
Leavenworth, WA 98826
You may also email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download Application in Adobe PDF format
Current Jobs Available at the Icicle Village Resort:
Front Desk Agent
We are looking for fun, dynamic, outgoing people who love a face paced work environment - you will never be bored at the Front Desk of Icicle Village Resort! If you seek a position that is full time or part-time and long-term, with healthcare benefits as well as tuition reimbursement we have an opening for you! A few of the requirements for this position:
- attention to detail and organizational skills
- a can-do attitude, someone who likes to have fun in a professional environment
- stand for long periods of time
- experience handling money as well as balancing a till
- Microsoft Word experience as well as computer savvy
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous hotel-related experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner, including use of proper telephone etiquette
- Knowledge of surrounding areas and local events a plus
- Skilled in the use of front office equipment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Punctuality and reliable attendance are required
Part-Time Spa Receptionist
Alpine Spa, at Icicle Village Resort is currently seeking a part-time receptionist who is detail oriented with a natural aptitude for customer service to join our team.
General Job Duties:
• Follow spa procedures for opening and closing
• Answer phones, schedule appointments, greet and check in clients
• Check out clients and complete payment transactions
• Launder and restock linens; refill product bottles, tissues, etc. in all areas of spa throughout the day
• Occasionally assist in the change-over of treatment rooms
• Assist manager with updating vendor information, price lists & order forms
• General cleaning and other duties as needed
• The ideal candidate would possess a courteous demeanor and understand the importance of customer service
• This position requires the ability to stand for long periods and the capability to extend arms over head and bend to perform tasks
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Punctuality and reliable attendance are required
Salary DOE, plus tips commission on sales.