Resort Day Spa Specials in Leavenworth
- Guests of the Icicle Village Resort: Save $5 on any single spa service at Therapeutic Touch! Not combinable with any other discount, coupon, or package. Not applicable to the purchase of gift certificates. Call for appointments: 509-548-8081.
- Wine Wednesday Special – Receive $20 off of any 1 hour or longer Wine Therapy Massage. Treat your skin to antioxidant renewal paired with deep relaxation. Then take your spa receipt to JJ Hills Fresh Grill to save $2 off a glass of wine or $5 off a bottle.
Therapeutic Touch Massage & Wellness Resort Day Spa
The Therapeutic Touch Massage & Wellness day spa is conveniently located at the resort on the ground floor of the Icicle Inn. With a beautiful and relaxing location at the base of the mountains as you enter Leavenworth, the spa offers a relaxing and comfortable getaway for a day spa treatment.
You will find the spa professionals friendly and welcoming while providing you with relaxing and soothing treatments. The spa is owned and managed by Dr. Chandra Villano, ND, who is a licensed massage practitioner and a dynamic faculty member teaching anatomy, physiology, and pathology for the massage therapy program at the School of Therapeutic Touch & Body Work in Wenatchee, WA.
Please book in advance with your credit card or gift certificate number. Weekends may be booked a few weeks in advance but please call on shorter notice as we may have had cancellations. If you are staying at the resort with a spa package please make your spa reservation at the same time you make your accommodations arrangements.
- Spa Facilities – Open 7 day a week including holidays
- Spa Reservations – please call between 8 am and 5 pm. We respond to messages within a day.
- (Hours of operation are subject to change.)
What to wear
Dress comfortably. Our therapists are trained to drape you appropriately for privacy during your treatments. Please refrain from wearing jewelry during your appointment and please leave any valuables in a secure location.
Prepare to relax
Please arrive for your appointment 15 minutes prior to your first treatment. We have a soothing waiting room where you can relax with a steaming cup of herbal tea. We ask that cell phones be turned off during your visit to the spa. We request that children do not accompany you for your treatment.
If you need to cancel
Please give us 24 hour notice if you need to change or cancel any of your services as a courtesy to other guests and our therapists. If you are unable to make your appointment within 24 hours you will be charged the full treatment fee. If you have a reservation or package at the resort which you are cancelling please also cancel your treatment reservation.
Some treatments are not appropriate for individuals with certain medical conditions or those who are pregnant. Please let us know when you are making your appointment.
We use some of the best spa products available as well as wonderful linens and accessories. Please read about them on the products page.