Rules and Regulations:
- Travel with ATVs is only permitted on designated roads including North Shaser #7322 and Iron Mountain #7322-400 (see map). Operating ATVs on other roads is prohibited.
- ATV use is prohibited off-road, including all trails in this area or high marking on the road banks.
- All ATVs must have a U.S. Forest Service approved spark arrestor and current ORV registration.
- Follow the rules of the road to prevent accidents:
- Speed should not exceed 20 mph on straight stretches.
- On curves or brushysections, maintain a stopping distance of 1/3 your sight distance at all times.
- Stay to the right hand side; do not travel side by side.
- Reckless riders will be cited under (36 CFR 261.13)
- Maximum ATV width is 48”
- * ATVs shall not be operated between dusk and dawn without a lighted taillight and headlight.
- * No one under age 13 may operate an ATV on or across a highway or road except on a road designated for off-highway vehicle use under direct supervision of a person at least 18 who has a driver's license.
- Please note:
- Recently the forest service received an $8,900 grant to provide a bike ranger to patrol the roads. Please stay on the authorized trail and obey the rules and regulations. These are the only authorized ATV trails in this area.
- Some riders have started riding off-road and building their own trails. Please stay off these trails and stay on designated trails only. Ask others you encounter in your visit to do the same.
Rules and Regulations from atvsource.com
For Additional Information:
Wenatchee River Ranger District
Leavenworth, WA 98826
Call 1 (800) 558-2438 to learn more and book your reservation.
Please read Activities Disclaimer
April thru September – weather dependent
We are working together with Leavenworth Powersports Adventures.
Please note that this offer is a special rate at the hotel and condominiums and that you will need to reserve your ATV Rentals directly with Leavenworth Powersports.
You will be able to specify trail delivery and pickup times directly with Leavenworth Powesports Adventures between 8am and 6pm; their delivery staff contacts you the day before the rental to schedule the trip time. You may then choose to meet at their office at 321 9th Street, or have the delivery staff meet you at the Icicle Village Resort. You will follow them to the trailhead in your vehicle. See information about the trails and more details below.
Leavenworth Powersports Adventures will need to obtain a driver’s license and credit card at the time of rental.
ATV Getaway Accommodation Specials are Available
Includes: Lodging for two and breakfast buffet. Please Call 800-961-0162 for reservations.
Stay with the Icicle Village Resort overnight and save 10% off your regular guest room rate when you have an ATV Adventure with Leavenworth Powersports Adventures.
Call 1-800-961-0162 to make your resort reservation.
Depending on Weather Bring pants, gloves, hat, sunglasses with a leash, sun protection and foul weather gear – polypropylene, fleece, and windbreaker. Appropriate toe enclosed footwear recommended (no flip-flops).
Please contact Leavenworth Powersports Adventures directly to reserve your ATV’s and schedule your trip. Call them at 1-509-264-4093
Pricing of your ATV rentals include ATV’s and free delivery and pickup of your rented ATV’s to the trailhead. You’ll be using the ATV trails in the Wenatchee National Forest about 20 minutes from Leavenworth which offer miles of groomed, marked trails with great riding and beautiful views of the Cascades.
ATV Rentals reserved for guests 18 and over with a valid drivers license by Washington State Law. Drivers must be 18. One passenger per ATV is also allowed.
SHASER CREEK ATV TRAIL INFORMATION
This information is provided for ATV rental customers that have chosen the Trailhead Delivery Option. It is recommended that you meet Leavenworth Powersport Adventures at their office in Leavenworth, and then follow them to the trail in your vehicle. They are also happy to meet you at the Icicle Village Resort if you prefer.
OFFICE LOCATION: the Leavenworth Powersports Adventures office is located at 321 9th Street, Leavenworth WA 98826, in the lower level of the Adventure Inn Hotel complex. Directions: Proceed on US Highway 2 to 9th Street in the Bavarian Village area, turn south on 9th St (this will be a right turn coming from Seattle), proceed 2 blocks to the Adventure Inn Hotel. Our office is located in the lower (Beer Garden) level.
DIRECTIONS TO TRAILS: From Leavenworth, Take US 2 East towards Wenatchee. After 5 miles take US 97 South. Proceed 12 miles to the Scotty Creek sign and turn right. Then proceed about ½ mile to the first right turn. Cross the bridge to the parking area. The ATV trails begin at the gated portion in the road. You can park your vehicle anywhere in this area. Total distance from Leavenworth is 17 miles; allow 20-25 minutes.
TRAIL INFORMATION: (see attached map) The ATV trails proceed from the gated portion of the Forest Service road (in the campground area), and can be broken down into two routes. A shorter, lower route follows the creek and a high route travels up and over Iron Mountain. Both routes eventually end at a turn around. The trails are smooth and wide, and will be easy to ride on. Please stay on the trail and avoid excessive speed.
FUEL: ATV’s are delivered with a full tank of gas, which will provide up to 8 hours of continuous riding. After the rental, please stop with the delivery driver at the nearby gas station to fill up the machines. If you prefer you can arrange for Leavenworth Powersports Adventures to do this for you at a cost of $5.00 per gallon.
PICKUP TIME: Please be aware of your scheduled pickup time as there is an extra charge for late pick ups. It is highly recommended that you plan to be back at the pickup area a few minutes early.
Thank you for choosing this package; you are about to enjoy some of the best ATV riding in the Pacific Northwest. Enjoy the scenery of our wilderness area!
Leavenworth Powersports Adventures