Two Queen Accessible Premier
These wheelchair accessible fireplace rooms on the first, second, and third floor of the hotel feature two queen beds with pillow-top mattresses and triple sheeting plus a queen size sofa sleeper in an arched alcove and are ideal for families and romantic getaways for those who need ADA compliant accessibility.
These West facing rooms offer a view that includes the Tumwater Canyon and mountains around Leavenworth. The bathroom has a large roll-in shower only and a vanity and full bathroom amenities.
Room also offers an additional vanity, river-rock gas fireplace, balcony or patio, two 40″ flat screen televisions with DVD players, coffeemaker, coffee and tea with glass mugs, iron and board, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, Wi-Fi, CD clock radio with MP3 jack, air conditioning, and the comfort of knowing you are in an I Care Clean guestroom.
These rooms are approximately 470 sq. ft. Includes a complimentary hot breakfast buffet served 7 am to 10 am. Children 17 and under stay for free in the same room as their parents.
- Premier rooms with extra space for those who need full accessibility. Includes two queen beds and a queen sized sofa sleeper in an arched alcove as well as an additional television.
- Gas Fireplace
- Balcony or patio
- Triple sheeting
- Roll-in accessible shower only
- Extra vanity and sink separate from bathroom
- Views that includes Tumwater Canyon and mountains around Leavenworth
- Complimentary breakfast buffet from 7 am to 10 am
- Pillow top mattresses and triple sheeting
- Coffeemaker, coffee and tea with glass mugs
- Iron and Ironing board
- Refrigerator and Microwave
- Hair dryers
- Archive™ earth friendly bath amenities
- Large flat panel television
- Data Port Telephones
- Wireless Internet access
- Free local calls
- Long distance access available for a fee
- All non-smoking rooms
- CD clock radio with MP3 Jack
- DVD players