We want you! To work with us on our fast paced, fun hospitality team! Icicle Village Resort is looking for candidates who have experience working with the general public and have a heart for hospitality. Icicle Village Resort is the premier Resort in Leavenworth, WA with traditional hotel rooms as well as vacation rental units, our onsite restaurant JJ Hills Fresh Grill, Junction Activity Center that includes an 18 hole miniature golf course, game room and café. With the addition of Alpine Spa we have rounded out the Resort experience in Leavenworth.
Employment opportunities are available for friendly, guest service oriented team players. We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic employees who are dedicated to helping us deliver excellent customer service to our guests.
We currently have the following positions open and if you don’t see a listing for something you are interested in, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to see what might be coming up:
- JJ Hills Dishwasher – click here for description
- Front Desk Agent – click here for description
- Night Auditor – click here for description
- Junction Cashier – click here for description
- Breakfast Attendant – click here for description
- Housekeeping – click here for description
- Massage Therapist – click here for description
- Banquet Setup – click here for description
- Waitstaff/Food Prep – click here for description
Our Core Values
All decisions we make are guided by our core values:
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. This applies to our guests, fellow employees, owners, and the community in which we do business.
- Being different, in a positive (fine) manner, is what allows us to offer a memorable guest experience and market ourselves in a distinctive way.
- Strong team members are what make us succeed.
- Always strive to make things better today than they were yesterday.
How to apply
Please apply in person at the Icicle Village Resort or Download Application in Adobe PDF format
Send your completed application, resume and cover letter to:
Icicle Village Resort/attn: Human Resources
505 Highway 2
Leavenworth, WA 98826
You may also email your application to email@example.com.
Icicle Village Resort provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.