The Alpine Spa has reopened and is available by appointment only Monday, Thursday, and Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (closed Tuesday & Wednesday). Before returning, please review our Spa Guidelines.
We want your visit to The Alpine Spa to be as relaxing and comfortable as possible. To make the most of your experience, please note the following Spa guidelines and overview of efforts we’ve put in place to welcome you back to our Spa safely and comfortably as we navigate through the COVID-19 reopening process.
What you can expect:
- Reduced hours and appointment times to comply with physical distancing and maintain the highest levels of sanitation throughout our facility.
- While our Spa has always met stringent sanitation requirements, we will now more visibly display those efforts and display additional signage for your comfort.
- Verbal confirmation by your service provider that their hands have been sanitized immediately prior to the start of your service.
- Service providers will wear masks during all treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
Reservations: Advanced reservations are required. Call us at 509.548.8081. Guests are encouraged to make Spa appointments at the same time that they make room reservations.
What to Wear: Dress comfortably, refrain from wearing jewelry, and leave any valuables in a secure location.
Check In: Arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to the front door of the Spa and call 509.548.8081 so we can safely allow you to enter the building.
Gratuity: For your convenience, gratuities are not included in our prices, and instead are left to the discretion of our guests. You are welcome to tip on your card at check-out, or envelopes are provided for cash.
Cancellation Policy: Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice. If you are unable to do so, your card will be charged in full for all services. Late arrivals will not receive a time extension.
Eligibility: Spa services are provided to guests 13 years and older; an adult must sign a consent form for those guests under 18. Children may not be left unattended nor accompany adults during treatments.
Health & Safety:
- Please refrain from visiting the Spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms, a communicable illness, or if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- We ask that you respect the Spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the Spa and shared by employees.
- Please wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the Spa.
- Out of respect for the health concerns of our staff and other guests and in alignment with the recommendations of the CDC and Department of Health we ask that you wear a cloth face covering or similar during your visit.
- Those in the first trimester of pregnancy will require a prescription for massage.