- All room rates are nightly and based on double occupancy.
- Check-in time begins at 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Late check-out is subject to availability and fees as follows:
- 1:00 p.m. check-out is $25.
- 2:00 p.m. check-out is $50.
- 3:00 p.m. check-out is $100.
- Our front desk is open 24 hours a day.
- Rollaway beds are available for $25 per night.
- Icicle Village Resort welcomes your four-legged friends. For a nightly $25 fee per dog, two dogs (each up to 90 pounds) may accompany their human companions. Dog-friendly rooms are limited and subject to availability; advance reservations are required. Etiquette waiver must be signed upon check-in.
DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS
- All reservations require a credit card at the time of booking to guarantee the room. At check-in an authorization will be placed on your credit card for the total amount of your reservation rate plus tax and resort fee, plus an additional $10 USD per night in anticipated incidental charges. A valid credit card authorized to cover room, and tax, plus $10 per night for incidentals, must be presented upon check-in. You may pay your final amount owed via credit card or cash upon departure. If you will not be checking in, but would like to pay for a guest’s stay, please contact reservations at 800.961.0162. Guests are not required to settle their account with the credit card used at time of check-in.
- For reservations staying Sunday through Thursday, your reservation must be cancelled by 24 hours prior to arrival to receive a refund.
- For reservations staying Friday and Saturday, your reservation must be cancelled by 48 hours prior to arrival to receive a refund.
- For reservations staying over Oktoberfest or Christmas Lighting Festivals, your reservation must be cancelled 14 days prior to arrival to receive a refund.
- If you do not arrive for your reservation, your credit card will be charged for the first night plus tax.
- Our entire resort is a non-smoking facility.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Advance reservations are required at our Washington State resort. Rates are based on double occupancy and subject to availability. Blackout dates apply. Rates do not include taxes, gratuities, or resort fee.