Welcome to the Icicle Village Resort in Leavenworth, WA!
Welcome to the Icicle Village Resort where we strive to offer all-embracing hospitality in the Bavarian village of Leavenworth WA. We’re conveniently close to all that visitors to Leavenworth come for: stunning mountain views, relaxing spa, wonderful food and entertainment. We have everything you need in one place. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, parking and WiFi. Play miniature golf, swim, barbeque, get a massage, play games, attend a meeting, and more. We are well suited for dog lovers, skiers, family reunions, girls’ getaways, wine aficionados, weddings, active seniors, business groups and more. Our guests come back year after year because they’re excited to see how we’ve innovated yet again to make them feel ever more special.
A few things to note about resort stay in Leavenworth:
• No resort fees: enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet, free parking and WiFi throughout your stay
• Pet friendly rooms: we love our 4 legged guests! Let us know you are traveling with your pooch and we will make sure you get your doggy goodie bag along with stainless steel food & water bowls on a mat in your pet friendly room for an additional fee of $25 per night. These rooms are located on the first floor for easy access to the outdoors
• 24 hour hospitality desk: let us know day or night if you need a fluffier pillow or an extra blanket
• DVD library: check out our directory at the front desk and borrow any of the movies available to play in your room
• Ice water infused with fruit and local flavors as well as hot Seattle's Best coffee and assorted teas in the lobby each day
• Don’t forget your swimming suit: 2 pools and hot tubs on either end of the resort are open 7am - 10pm (10pm - 11pm is for adults only) with pool service during the summer months where you can enjoy the Junction's menu
• Alpine Spa at Icicle Village Resort is our oasis in the middle of the resort setting. Set aside an hour or two to pamper yourself while you are in Leavenworth, reservations are recommended
• Local maps are available at the front desk for hiking around the Upper Valley or just a quick walk to the gazebo and Leavenworth shopping
• Gift shop for anything you might have forgotten and many cute souvenirs you won't want to leave without
Festivals & Celebrations in Leavenworth: The Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce has done a fantastic job outlining all of the festivals and events going on all year kicking off with IceFest in January to Christmas Lighting in December and everything in between. Check out their calendar at https://leavenworth.org/#